NON-WALK IN RESCUE
Nobody knows the challenges you face better than you do. That’s why we let you work with our engineers to make the tools fit just the way you need them to in your Pierce Non-Walk-In.
Leave No Tool Behind
Pierce Non-Walk-In Heavy Duty Rescues are designed for maximum customized equipment storage. In addition to the space provided in the lower body section, the roof can be arranged with a number of integral storage boxes for unique and less commonly used items. Available in aluminum and stainless steel, both choices carry a full 15-year body structural warranty.
- Work with your own personal team of highly specialized Pierce Engineers to design and customize your custom rescue body.
- Built with the most advanced technology available and the most durable manufacturing in the industry.
- Choose from a Pierce® Custom Chassis that your team can design and layout in any way that fits your needs.
- Available in aluminum or stainless steel
- Roll-up or hinged compartment doors
- Standard body compartments in 3’, 4’, and 5’ widths
- Standard body lengths from 14’-24’
- Standard body heights of 80”, 90”, and 98”
- Carbon steel angles and channels
- Fully welded and bolted directly to chassis frame rails
- Compartment weight is fully supported by chassis rather than the body
- Available on any Pierce custom chassis
- Available on commercial chassis: Peterbilt, Freightliner, Kenworth, International (Navistar)
- Available with single and tandem rear axles
Below is only a sample of some popular options customers will request for on their custom Pierce Rescue. The full list is virtually limitless and everything can be customized to meet the needs of your department precisely.
- Adjustable shelves
- Air tool systems
- Body awning
- Breathing air systems
- Generators, diesel-engine powered
- Generators, hydraulic
- Generators, PTO-driven
- Hercules™ Compressed Air Foam System
- Husky™ Foam System
- Hydraulic tool systems
- Lighting options, ac and dc, including elevating towers
- Oil dry storage hoppers
- Water pumps
- Reels, air hose
- Reels, electric cord
- Reels, hydraulic hose
- Roof access ladders
- Rope rescue lifting eye attachment
- Side receiver tubes for winches or tie-off points
- Special storage racks and compartments
- Tool boards
- Tool boxes
- Utility trays
- Winches, fixed, electric or hydraulic, mounted at the front or rear
Customizable Rescue Systems
Here are some of the major systems customers have designed to fit into their apparatus exactly the way they want them to.
- Air tool systems
- Breathing air systems with or without compressors
- Fire suppression systems
- Foam systems
- Hydraulic rescue tool system