ASCENDANT 107′ AERIAL LADDER
107 feet. 500 gallons. 750 pound tip load. On a single rear axle.
Go where no aerial apparatus has gone before. And do so with the heavy duty capabilities and dependability you deserve without compromising water capacity, performance and safety.
Five patents. Zero shortcuts.
Ascendant was brilliantly engineered to equip firefighters with a true performance upgrade. Which means no watered-down features or skimping on options.
- 107′ (33m) vertical reach
- 100′ (30m) horizontal reach
- 750 lb (340 kg) tip load dry
- 500 lb (230 kg) tip load wet
- 1,500 gpm (5680 lpm) flow
- 35 mph (56 km/h) wind operation
- Store front blitz (30 degrees vertical nozzle angle)
- Below grade operation (-10 degrees)
- 100 lb (45 kg) of additional equipment allowance at tip (no deduction of rung lighting)
- Heavy-duty high-strength steel
Vertical Height 107′ / 33 m
Horizontal Reach 100′ / 30 m
Tip Load Dry 750 lb / 340 kg
Tip Load Wet 500 lb/ 230 kg
Wind Load 35 mph / 56 km/h
Equipment Allowance 100 lb / 45 kg
Flow Rate 1,500 gpm/ 5,680 lpm
Jack Spread 18′ / 5 m
Collision Avoidance Standard
Ladder Material 100K psi Steel
Number of Stabilizers 3
Water Capacity 500 gallons / 1900 l
Chassis Availability Enforcer / Arrow / Velocity / Impel