100’ HEAVY DUTY LADDER
Short stabilizer spread. Top-shelf performance.
100′ HEAVY DUTY LADDER
The Pierce 100-foot steel aerial ladder features a rated load capacity of up to 750 lbs. in winds up to 50 mph. This apparatus is engineered with a short spread of H-style stabilizers and an interlock system that prevents rotation of the ladder on the short-set side – just a few of the features that set this ladder apart.
OPTIONAL: SUPER HEAVY DUTY
For maximum performance, the Pierce 100′ Super Heavy Duty Ladder delivers a 1,500 lb. rated load capacity in winds up to 50 mph. Smart features include unrestricted water monitors with electronic controls at monitor and turntable control stations.
100′ HEAVY DUTY LADDER
- A short stabilizer spread of only 12′
- Up to 750 lb. tipload – not including equipment
- Wind load rating up to 50 mph
- Clear walking areas with all hoses, wire harnesses and cables routed inside of sealed base rails and between sections
- Wide spacing between sections for adequate hand room while moving up or down the ladder
- Available with optional green, red, blue or white LED rope lighting on all sections
- Available on all Pierce custom chassis (Velocity™, Quantum® and Arrow XT™)
- 39’ 8” overall length
- Flexible overall height configurations up to 137”
- 96″ body width
- 105′ vertical
- 100′ horizontal
- 500 lb., wet or dry, full extension flowing 1,000 gpm
- Optional 750 lb. dry, 500 lb. wet full extension flowing 1,000 gpm
WIND & ICE RATINGS
- Up to 50 mph winds
- Up to 1/4″ thick ice
- Two (2) sets of H-style: 14’ front and rear spread (500 lb. payload), 16’ front and rear spread (750 lb. payload)
- Short-jack spread 11′ (500 lb. payload), 12′ spread (750 lb. payload)
- 12″ standard front and rear ground penetration, 18″ front and rear ground penetration optional
- Waterous, Hale, or Darley Midship (500 to 2000 gpm) & PTO (250 to 1000 gpm) pumps available
- 300 to 750 gallon polypropylene tank with a lifetime warranty
- 1,000′ of 5″ hose, located in center ahead of turntable
- 150 cubic ft.
- Compartment Weight Ratings 500 lb.
- 12″ upper (full depth compartments optional)
- 24″ lower
BODY SUPPORT SUBSTRUCTURE
- Pierce exclusive under-slung steel body supports features a neoprene elastomer isolated mount system
STRUCTURAL LADDER WARRANTY*
- 20 years
- 10 years
* See your Pierce representative for details.