100’ ALUMINUM LADDER
Different material, same Pierce performance.
100′ ALUMINUM LADDER
We deliver the highest distributed load ratings of any aluminum aerial in the industry. This 100’ Pierce Aluminum Aerial Ladder has the same capabilities as the 75′ aluminum ladder and comes equipped with a 12’ stabilizer spread and an industry-leading 750 lb. rated load capacity, dry. The ladder is aluminum. The thinking behind it is pure Pierce.
100′ ALUMINUM LADDER
- A 750 lb. tipload rating leads the industry
- Flow up to 1500 gpm with a 180º horizontal nozzle sweep to get more water where you want it
- A compact stabilizer spread of 12’ and a short-jacked spread of 10’ allows you to set up in tight situations
- Clear walking areas with all hoses, wire harnesses and cables routed inside of sealed base rails and between sections
- Wide spacing between sections for adequate hand room while moving up or down the ladder
- Available with optional green, red, blue or white LED rope lighting on all sections
- Available on all Pierce® custom chassis (Velocity™, Quantum®, and Arrow XT™)
- 38’8” overall length
- Flexible overall height configurations up to 141”
- 98″ body width
- 100′ vertical
- 92′ horizontal
- 750 lb. dry, 500 lb. wet, full extension flowing 1,500 gpm
WIND & ICE RATINGS
- Up to 35 mph winds
- Up to 1/4″ thick ice
- Two (2) sets of H-style: 12′ spread
- Short-jack spread 10′
- 12″ standard front and rear ground penetration, 18″ front and rear ground penetration optional
- Waterous, Hale, or Darley Midship (500 to 2000 gpm) & PTO (250 to 1000 gpm) pumps available
- 300 to 750 gallon polypropylene tank with a lifetime warranty
- 1,000′ of 5″ hose
- Flexible storage configurations up to 168 cubic ft.
COMPARTMENT WEIGHT RATINGS
- 500 lb.
- 12″ upper (full depth compartments optional)
- 24″ lower
BODY SUPPORT SUBSTRUCTURE
- Pierce® exclusive underslung steel body supports features a neoprene elastomer isolated mount system
STRUCTURAL LADDER WARRANTY*
- 20 years
- 10 years
* See your Pierce representative for details.